My replicas

MP5K PDW, Tokyo Marui, stock [operational].
mG36E, Classic Army, 400 fps, [operational].
Steyr AUG, Classic Army, 400 fps, [operational].
AK47S, Cyma, stock [broken stock, but operational].

Previously:
MP5 SD3, ICS.
Scoped M15 A2 Rifle, 380 fps, Classic Army.
M24, Classic Army, 510 fps.

April 16, 2007

First game with my new replica

As I mentioned my new airsoft purchases, I bought one new replica. This is a good time to tell my blog's readers what I got.

So I bought Cyma AK47S and I must say that this was one of my best purchases. I paid 429 PLN which is equal to $150. It came in complete set with stick 1,100 mAh battery (NiMH) and (what is very important for me) 500 BBs hi-cap magazine.

I bought the AK47S because it has folded stock and stick battery. As I own also MP5K PDW, now I have 3 stick batteries.

As I thought, the replica is equivalent to Tokyo Marui and I hope that it'll last at least as long as TM do. I used 0.23 gram BBs and measured 266 fps muzzle velocity. This is equivalent to 280-290 fps on 0.20 g BB, the standard for stock TM replicas.

Addition: I wrote an article on Cyma CM028 (AK47) on one of my sites in polish, thought you might be interested.

1 komentarze:

Anonymous said...

I've just bought one of the new CYMA all wood and metal AKMs. I already have their AK74 in the black plastic furniture, and am very happy with the quality and reliability (for the price)...

I'd highly recommend you look at the new AKM - it's a wonderful piece, but very heavy!

It is also running at 400+fps out of the box. I've just had to send mine away to be downgraded for use in the UK.