My replicas

MP5K PDW, Tokyo Marui, stock [operational].
mG36E, Classic Army, 400 fps, [operational].
Steyr AUG, Classic Army, 400 fps, [operational].
AK47S, Cyma, stock [broken stock, but operational].

Previously:
MP5 SD3, ICS.
Scoped M15 A2 Rifle, 380 fps, Classic Army.
M24, Classic Army, 510 fps.

November 27, 2006

My first AEG replica - MP5 SD3


This photo was taken on january the 17th 2004, this was one of the first games I attended with my first AEG replica - MP5 SD3 by ICS... Photo courtesy of Wotan. This electric airsoft MP5 was not a purchase I would remember well -- I had a lot of trouble using it. It broke several times. I will add some more information here when I find some time...

As you can see at my early airsoft games I used Battle Dress Uniform with Urban camouflage. That was not the best choice, because it wasn't universal for urban and forest games but that winter we played almost exclusively indoor. After that I was using M65 jacket and trousers and now am using M65 trousers and flecktarn parka.

0 komentarze:

Krzysztof Lis said...

Come on... Is this post really so uninteresting that noone has anything to comment? ;p