My replicas

MP5K PDW, Tokyo Marui, stock [operational].
mG36E, Classic Army, 400 fps, [operational].
Steyr AUG, Classic Army, 400 fps, [operational].
AK47S, Cyma, stock [broken stock, but operational].

Previously:
MP5 SD3, ICS.
Scoped M15 A2 Rifle, 380 fps, Classic Army.
M24, Classic Army, 510 fps.

November 14, 2009

My MP5K PDW Tokyo Marui replica

I try to write here reviews of all my replicas. And I found out that I didn't write anything about the MP5K PDW replica I bought four years ago!

I got the Tokyo Marui MP5K PDW replica in december 2005. It was the third replica I owned, at that time I used on airsoft games the Classic Army M15A2 Rifle. The rifle was long, tuned up to 380 fps and heavy, and because of that I wanted to buy a sidearm. At first I looked to buy some airsoft pistol, powered by green gas. Then I thought about getting an AEP -- Airsoft Electric Pistol. But at that moment AEPs just entered the market and I wasn't sure if they are reliable enough. And they were only slightly cheaper than the MP5K PDW.


So finally I got the MP5K PDW. This is the version of the replica that has the foldable stock. I wanted to have a sidearm that I might use as my only weapon as well. This stock would allow me to use the Kurz in CQB and outside of buildings as well. I must admit that it's short barrel and low muzzle velocity won't make it a good long-range weapon, though.

For a long time I used the MP5K PDW only from time to time. I carried it stored in the ALICE (as described and shown here), but later I started adding some stuff to it.

At first I bought a low rail and a cheap red dot sight. I must honestly say that I didn't use it much...


Od Airsoft from Poland photos

Last month I ordered from Evike stock end cap, shoulder harness and quad rail system for this replica. I removed the stock some time ago, but to connect the smg to the harness I had to order this cap as well.

At this moment the replica looks like on the following photo, but I didn't use it in such setup yet.



I will add the dot sight soon (as soon as I find it), and buy tactical flashlight or flashlight combined with grip handle.

1 komentarze:

Unknown said...

Iam about to buy this gun too. The Galaxy version. In some reviews people say that it is almost equal as an assault rifle in power AND accuracy!