My replicas

MP5K PDW, Tokyo Marui, stock [operational].
mG36E, Classic Army, 400 fps, [operational].
Steyr AUG, Classic Army, 400 fps, [operational].
AK47S, Cyma, stock [broken stock, but operational].

Previously:
MP5 SD3, ICS.
Scoped M15 A2 Rifle, 380 fps, Classic Army.
M24, Classic Army, 510 fps.

December 18, 2007

My G36 / mG36 replica

This article is somewhat a static article. It contains everything important about my G36 - CA36 ASG Replica. It'll be updated every time it is necessary. You'll find all posts tagged "g36" here. :)

I bought the G36 replica on february 2006. I paid for it $400. I purchased the replica, two small 8,4V NiCd 600mAh batteries and front grip with bipod installed.

From Airsoft from ...

I wanted to change this replica into cheap alternative of M249 machine gun. Into cheap alternative of MG36. MG36 has drum magazine and bipod. But I didn't want to buy the drum mag.

Instead, I bought a large 8,4V 3000mAh battery and second hi-capacity magazine. I installed the battery on the outside of the replica's body, because it couldn't fit anywhere else. This was the second phase of mG36 conversion.



Later, I bought battery stock to put the battery there. After installing this stock the mG36 is in its third phase.



The replica's gearbox is full stock. I want to install 170% Classic Army power spring and sealed nozzle.

Update: October 25th, 2008

My mG36 was sent for tuning in ASGShop. I ordered:
  • installing precise barrel suitable for G36,
  • installing a airtight nozzle
but as those parts with original power spring gave only 290 fps I eventually ended up with:
  • M110 power spring by Guarder,
  • Deep Fire cylinder (not bore-up, I don't know why),
  • DF aluminium piston head with bearings,
  • DF reinforced metal cylinder head,
  • silicone hop-up bucking (rubber) from Systema
.This set gave the replica the muzzle velocity of 396 fps.

The replica came home. But the guys from ASGShop broke the mG36's hop-up chamber and the replica is going to be sent for warranty repairs.

Update: November 18th, 2008

The replica was sent for repairs last week and arrived repaired yesterday.

7 komentarze:

Anonymous said...

It's a nice looking light support weapon - I guess it's similar to the Russian RPK.

Glad you avoided the temptation to add a drum magazine. :)

Nice blog - Have a good Christmas!

Krzysztof Lis said...

I think I will post something about the RPK soon, since one of my friends is manufacturing his replica of this weapon. :) Or I am mistaken, but we'll find out soon. :)

Krzysztof Lis said...

No, not the RPK but the PKM.

Anonymous said...

the MG36 needs a C-mag!

Krzysztof Lis said...

You're right, that's why the I call it mG36 and not MG36 (small "m").

Anonymous said...

how come the freaken G36K and MG36 looks exactly the same.....

and where did you get the stock for your MG36

Krzysztof Lis said...

@anonymous: as far as I know, the MG36 differs from the G36 in two ways:
* it has a bipod,
* it uses a C-mag, 100 rounds capacity.

It still has the hollow stock, but I had to use the one shown here to fit large battery. I bought the stock in one of the polish airsoft suppliers -- I don't know where are you from, so I can't help you in finding a shop to make such purchase.