My replicas

MP5K PDW, Tokyo Marui, stock [operational].
mG36E, Classic Army, 400 fps, [operational].
Steyr AUG, Classic Army, 400 fps, [operational].
AK47S, Cyma, stock [broken stock, but operational].

Previously:
MP5 SD3, ICS.
Scoped M15 A2 Rifle, 380 fps, Classic Army.
M24, Classic Army, 510 fps.

August 18, 2006

AUG's arrival

Today I got my hands on my new Steyr AUG Classic Army replica. It's different than my mG36, it's weight is at the end of the gun (inside the stock, not in front of the grip) so it's easier to handle. And much shorter, while the barrel has the same lenght.

And shoots better, it's said to fire bb's at 330 fps, 30 fps faster than my mG36, with stock Classic Army spring.

Tomorrow I meet with my friend to install the tuning set.

0 komentarze:

Krzysztof Lis said...

Come on... Is this post really so uninteresting that noone has anything to comment? ;p