My replicas

MP5K PDW, Tokyo Marui, stock [operational].
mG36E, Classic Army, 400 fps, [operational].
Steyr AUG, Classic Army, 400 fps, [operational].
AK47S, Cyma, stock [broken stock, but operational].

Previously:
MP5 SD3, ICS.
Scoped M15 A2 Rifle, 380 fps, Classic Army.
M24, Classic Army, 510 fps.

November 10, 2008

Cool deathmatch yesterday

So yesterday there was a cool airsoft game. Cool and very short, and very small. That's because there was only four airsoft players, including me. ;)

We played only one round, in not-so-good-old deathmatch style. I love to play deathmatch in Quake ][ or Quake ]|[, 'cause one doesn't get tired when running in an computer FPP game. You do become tired when you run around during an airsoft game. This is the same reason for which I don't like playing airsoft capture the flags either.

The rules were simple -- each of us goes to the different corner of the site and we all have on respawn.

I started in the farthest location. I didn't hear the "go" shout, but I realised the game is commencing when I heard first AEG bursts. Soon after that I saw the first enemy. He was crouching on a nearby hill and didn't look in my direction. Soon he had to use his first respawn.

I camped in this place for a while. Some time later I heard that one of the other players is permanently dead. I sat in the same spot for couple more minutes and then I decided to move. I heard shots on the other side of small valley, but I didn't want to cross it. I decided to go around the valley. When I came from the farther end of the valley I saw one of the enemies (the one I shot at the beginning of the game). I came further, slowly, trying to be as quiet as possible, which was difficult when the groud was covered with stick, brushes and leaves. I wanted to approach the guy so close, I wouldn't miss. When I thought I was close enough, I shot him with a short burst. Too short burst. :( He wasn't shot (well... at least he didn't say he was) and escaped. Soon after that the other remaining player gave up as he used all his ammo.

My target moved. I spent some time looking around but didn't see him. I fired some BBs into some dark space with one light stripe -- I though the dark space was his uniform and the light stripe was the white half of polish flag he has on his sleeve. I was wrong and I revealed where I was. Soon he started to fire at me, but I was lucky enough to avoid being shot. So then I knew my target was again on the other side of the small valley. And once again I moved around it to get my guy.

I got him in a very simillar way as previously. I saw him, he didn't see me, I shot him, I didn't miss.

I never expected to be the winner of this game, but I was. :)

0 komentarze:

Krzysztof Lis said...

Come on... Is this post really so uninteresting that noone has anything to comment? ;p