My replicas

MP5K PDW, Tokyo Marui, stock [operational].
mG36E, Classic Army, 400 fps, [operational].
Steyr AUG, Classic Army, 400 fps, [operational].
AK47S, Cyma, stock [broken stock, but operational].

Previously:
MP5 SD3, ICS.
Scoped M15 A2 Rifle, 380 fps, Classic Army.
M24, Classic Army, 510 fps.

December 3, 2007

Airsoft game at old railway buildings

Yesterday I played an airsoft game with Pluton Egzekucyjny (a young ASG team from Żyrardów, the town I live in). The game took place in Adamów, in couple of abandoned buildings. They were used by PKP, polish national railroad company.

First of all, when I opened my car's trunk and the replica bag I noticed that my Cyma AK-47S has broken stock. When I bought it I was aware that the folding stock in every replica is very delicate and may be broken soon. This disallowed me to use the replica, because I couldn't separate the stock from the rest of the gun. Only one of those rings that attach the stock to the body was broken and I didn't have hex key to remove the other.

From Airsoft from ...


When I took my stuff we could go for a walk to see the place.

From Airsoft from ...


This was it -- one large hall, one three-story office building with two stairways and many entrances.



The hall inside.



The office building as seen from the inside of the hall.



The office building. Cool red paint on the walls and pink tiles in toilettes.



One of the stairways. Broken windows. I heard that one of the people almost fell out through this window. It looks as it is not high above the ground, but this photo was taken while standing on top floor.



The hall seen from the office building.



The office building seen from near the hall.

I had much fun, 'cause I played with my favorite replica - MP5K PDW. :D

You can find the photos on Picasa Web Albums. Here's gallery of photos taken by my girlfriend and couple of photos I took yesterday. I can't promise they'll be held on the Picasa forever. ;)

2 komentarze:

Anonymous said...

Awesome site! It's so big you could play both CQB, but still have medium range fire fights in those large halls!

Krzysztof Lis said...

You're 100% right! One could also have long range fights through the windows, when one team was attacking the building and the other was defending it. :)