My replicas

MP5K PDW, Tokyo Marui, stock [operational].
mG36E, Classic Army, 400 fps, [operational].
Steyr AUG, Classic Army, 400 fps, [operational].
AK47S, Cyma, stock [broken stock, but operational].

Previously:
MP5 SD3, ICS.
Scoped M15 A2 Rifle, 380 fps, Classic Army.
M24, Classic Army, 510 fps.

January 10, 2008

AUG at home again

I wrote the last post at work. When I came home I got an email from my favorite ASG shop. They wrote that the replica was posted and will probably get to me the next day. Today that is.

The UPS delivery guy came today to my apartment and left the replica to Ania. I came home from work and opened the package.

My first thought was: where the heck is the AUG?

From Airsoft from Poland photos

After digging through the layer of cardboard shreds I finally saw a part of the AUG... It was something like digging a dinosaur skeleton from under a layer of dirt. ;)



I read a note from the guys. They charged me for power spring, hopup rubber and the service total amount of $50.20. I also had a precise barrel installed, but since I bought the other day in the same shop they installed it free of charge. Including the cost of sending it there and back I paid $82.

Oh, they also checked the replica on chronograph. Are you curious of the results? Check them here. :)

If I get the chance, I'll use the replica this weekend. :)

0 komentarze:

Krzysztof Lis said...

Come on... Is this post really so uninteresting that noone has anything to comment? ;p