My replicas

MP5K PDW, Tokyo Marui, stock [operational].
mG36E, Classic Army, 400 fps, [operational].
Steyr AUG, Classic Army, 400 fps, [operational].
AK47S, Cyma, stock [broken stock, but operational].

Previously:
MP5 SD3, ICS.
Scoped M15 A2 Rifle, 380 fps, Classic Army.
M24, Classic Army, 510 fps.

January 29, 2008

mG36 corrections (2)

So I bought the 3 mm hex key. I read a great G36 disassembly guide with many photos. The guy wrote that to dismantle the replica one needs only one hex key, along with phillips screwdriver. So I thought that this hex key will be enough.

It wasn't. It isn't. I couldn't unscrew the selector lever so I couldn't take the mechbox out of the pistol grip. So I couldn't install the sealed nozzle. I only removed the barrel and hop-up and checked to see that it is probably not the cause of my troubles. This was the end of my work for last friday.

But yesterday, I found a small box with some airsoft stuff I bought some time ago. The mounts for red dot sight and mount base came along with two hex keys. One of them is small enough to unscrew the selector lever. Too bad I didn't know about their existence until yesterday.

0 komentarze:

Krzysztof Lis said...

Come on... Is this post really so uninteresting that noone has anything to comment? ;p