My replicas

MP5K PDW, Tokyo Marui, stock [operational].
mG36E, Classic Army, 400 fps, [operational].
Steyr AUG, Classic Army, 400 fps, [operational].
AK47S, Cyma, stock [broken stock, but operational].

Previously:
MP5 SD3, ICS.
Scoped M15 A2 Rifle, 380 fps, Classic Army.
M24, Classic Army, 510 fps.

February 6, 2008

AUG repairs - 2nd approach

I just got a call from my favorite ASG shop. Guy told me that he thinks that the motor is the cause of all the trouble. After long burst it becomes very hot and this means that it is somehow defected. Since they didn't notice it the last time I won't be charged for shipping the replica back and forth. Cool. :) I will have to pay for the motor, someting around $80...

I asked them to sell me another magazine for the AUG. The mid-cap. The guys I play with lately want to use low-capacity magazines, so I will have to buy one of those. The replica has small battery compartment, so it'll be better for me to save the ammo and battery. I will be forced to do so when using mid-cap magazines. I'll sell the hi-cap and get some money from it. :)

0 komentarze:

Krzysztof Lis said...

Come on... Is this post really so uninteresting that noone has anything to comment? ;p