My replicas

MP5K PDW, Tokyo Marui, stock [operational].
mG36E, Classic Army, 400 fps, [operational].
Steyr AUG, Classic Army, 400 fps, [operational].
AK47S, Cyma, stock [broken stock, but operational].

Previously:
MP5 SD3, ICS.
Scoped M15 A2 Rifle, 380 fps, Classic Army.
M24, Classic Army, 510 fps.

February 24, 2008

My latest purchases

Do you remember that I wrote how I got my 9,6 V large battery burnt? Because of that I needed to buy some connector plugs to repair the one on the battery and one in the AUG (I tried to pull the wires with those metal connectors from the plastic casing, pulled one successfully, but the second connector remained in the casing while I managed to pull the wire itself, so I had to cut the casing to remove the connector and attach it to the wire again). I also needed to attach standard large connector plugs to two cables I made for using large batteries in mG36 and AUG some time ago. When I needed those cables I didn't have the connector plugs so I made connectors from old computer connector plug. It worked fine, but there was always a question: which one is red, which one is black. You don't need to know that when using standard plug. :) So I needed those connectors...

I thought that paying PLN 12 ($5) for shipping the package when I only ordered those plugs for PLN 32 ($13.3) (I ordered 8 plugs total, to have one spare plug of each type) is stupid. So I ordered:

  • 0,25 g BBs (Blaster),
  • G&P goggles,
  • Guarder battery pack,
  • 3 point sling (olive drab), all-purpose, suitable for most replicas.


Here's a photo of all this stuff.

From Airsoft from ...

1 komentarze:

Anonymous said...

You guys have a huge selection of Airsoft Guns & Rifles. I'll be sure to bookmark you guys and check back in the future for my supplies.