My replicas

MP5K PDW, Tokyo Marui, stock [operational].
mG36E, Classic Army, 400 fps, [operational].
Steyr AUG, Classic Army, 400 fps, [operational].
AK47S, Cyma, stock [broken stock, but operational].

Previously:
MP5 SD3, ICS.
Scoped M15 A2 Rifle, 380 fps, Classic Army.
M24, Classic Army, 510 fps.

February 11, 2008

AUG is operational again

The replica was brought to my work, as I wanted, on thursday. The guy from UPS didn't phone me beforehand, and I had to borrow some money from someone, since I didn't have the time to visit ATM. I dismantled the AUG into the two parts and carried it home in my backpack.

I used it yesterday during our airsoft game in Adamowice. The game was not interesting enough to be worth mentioning here. I wrote about this place and showed some photos back in december. Ania didn't make any photo that would be worth posting here, I uploaded some photos to my picasa gallery. I can't promise they'll stay there forever, though...

Ania made a very short video of me and my AUG at work, so I am currently uploading it to Google video. When it's done it'll be posted here...

AUG was used with the 3,000 mAh 8.4V NiMH KAN battery, attached to the left part of the body with some electrical tape. Somehow I couldn't make it work with 1,200 mAh 8.4V battery... The ROF was satisfying, the range was more than pleasant.

I must also mention that I burnt my 1,800 mAh NiCD Sanyo battery... At home I removed the plastic connector and left it with bare metal connectors. I put it carelessly to the gun case, the two wires touched each other and burnt some foam inside the case. I don't have to mention that it totally discharged the battery... I hope it will still be usable. At the moment it is plugged to the charger at a relatively small 50 mA current...

Here's the movie...

0 komentarze:

Krzysztof Lis said...

Come on... Is this post really so uninteresting that noone has anything to comment? ;p