My replicas

MP5K PDW, Tokyo Marui, stock [operational].
mG36E, Classic Army, 400 fps, [operational].
Steyr AUG, Classic Army, 400 fps, [operational].
AK47S, Cyma, stock [broken stock, but operational].

Previously:
MP5 SD3, ICS.
Scoped M15 A2 Rifle, 380 fps, Classic Army.
M24, Classic Army, 510 fps.

December 6, 2008

Best airsoft places, #3

I started some time ago a series of blog posts about my favorite places for airsoft games. Today's game was supposed to take place in one of those places (I didn't go as it was raining) so it is a good time to write about the SD.

The SD is a short for Sztab Dowodzenia, which means Command Staff. I wrote about one game that took place there, but I believe it is not enough! But before we go any further, take a look at the satellite photo of the place.



The lighter green is a large area covered with tall grass and the darker areas are woodland parts. There are many large hills, some of them made of concrete (built as large bunkers for trucks or something even bigger).

I don't have a lot of good photos but I uploaded something for you to take a look. I made this panorama using a bunch of poor quality photos taken with a crappy camera three years ago so take this into account. ;)

From Airsoft from Poland photos
Why do I like this place?

First of all it is H U G E but lies within the Warsaw city limits. It has a couple of small buildings you can play with and a lot of large obstacles like the hills you can see on the photo. You'll also find some barbwired fences, many trees, trenches and embankments, and a small creek. This place can hold games of up to (I guess) 200 airsofters.

You can see some interesting places on the second advertisement video we recorded there.

0 komentarze:

Krzysztof Lis said...

Come on... Is this post really so uninteresting that noone has anything to comment? ;p