My replicas

MP5K PDW, Tokyo Marui, stock [operational].
mG36E, Classic Army, 400 fps, [operational].
Steyr AUG, Classic Army, 400 fps, [operational].
AK47S, Cyma, stock [broken stock, but operational].

Previously:
MP5 SD3, ICS.
Scoped M15 A2 Rifle, 380 fps, Classic Army.
M24, Classic Army, 510 fps.

November 27, 2006

Second Shamo ASG video advertisement


This video was made by Wotan (as usual) on january 9th 2005, in the middle of polish winter though you won't see a bit of snow here. This shows what we were equipped with at that moment. Indianin had G3 SAS, Squarek - MP5 A5, Mamut - MP5 A3, I had MP5 SD3, Majki carried SR16 previously owned by Wotan, Wrubel had some M15A4 carbine.

You can see me in the movie during two brief moments. The first time I am visible is after the smoke attack on the bridge, around 50th second of the movie, carrying the MP5 and with helmet on my head. The second time is when I fall towards the flaming smoke grenade (1:59).

Now two photographs taken at that day.

0 komentarze:

Krzysztof Lis said...

Come on... Is this post really so uninteresting that noone has anything to comment? ;p