My replicas

MP5K PDW, Tokyo Marui, stock [operational].
mG36E, Classic Army, 400 fps, [operational].
Steyr AUG, Classic Army, 400 fps, [operational].
AK47S, Cyma, stock [broken stock, but operational].

Previously:
MP5 SD3, ICS.
Scoped M15 A2 Rifle, 380 fps, Classic Army.
M24, Classic Army, 510 fps.

May 2, 2006

The airsoft game at SD, Warsaw

SD is the name of the place where we had our todays airsoft game. I don't know how it got its name, but I guess that's not very important at the moment. The army had there SAMs and AA guns, it was a part of Warsaw's anti-aircraft defense.

Now the place is owned by a guy who runs commercial paintball games. He allows the airsofters to play for free, he just wants them to take some trash from the place and put them in plastic bags and leave (later he takes them from there).

Today there was about 30 of us. I took a friend of mine, I borrowed him my G36 and used only the MP5K PDW. It was warm 15°C (59°F), with no wind so the BBs flown in the direction they were shot.

Unfortunatelly, a bunch of people with "cheap" replicas (around 15 of them) were amongst us. They didn't want to play with the people who owned the standard or slightly upgraded Classic Army or Tokyo Marui guns. I don't understand them, since I had a pump action shotgun and was not afraid of playing with guys who could fire on full auto. But I guess they are too young to understand that the pleasure of airsoft is playing, not winning...

After a short discussion with those people we split into two teams, in my team there were around 10 people. And we had 20 enemies in the opposite team, a case I like very much since you have many targets to shoot and little competition. ;)

In two rounds I fragged more than 5 guys, I am glad of it since I don't think of myself as of a skilled shooter.

The funniest thing that happened? There was an embankment, seen from the top would look like a very large U. On the right side of the U (inside) were three guys, firing at us, we were outside. I went to the bottom side of the U, climbed up, shot the nearest guy with two or three BBs and fired four more at the second guy. He was sitting under a very small tree, that had only few thin branches and was not higher than one meter (3 ft.). The guy obviously didn't feel I shot him so I turned the selector to fullauto and fired something like 30 or 40 BBs at him. He had to feel that...
And then the guy turns his head to my side and asks (I don't know whether he asked me or his teammate who was sitting between us) if the rebounds do count as hits(*). I yelled at him something "f--k, what rebounds!?" and at that moment the guy realised that I was firing at him, not someone from outside of the embankment.

(*) The question asked some other time wouldn't be so stupid since in Poland we believe that rebounds do not count as hits.

I hope I will get some photos soon, I will post them here.

Added on Feb. 24th, 2008 - this is the only interesting photo I got. Courtesy of Squarek.

From Airsoft from ...

0 komentarze:

Krzysztof Lis said...

Come on... Is this post really so uninteresting that noone has anything to comment? ;p