My replicas

MP5K PDW, Tokyo Marui, stock [operational].
mG36E, Classic Army, 400 fps, [operational].
Steyr AUG, Classic Army, 400 fps, [operational].
AK47S, Cyma, stock [broken stock, but operational].

Previously:
MP5 SD3, ICS.
Scoped M15 A2 Rifle, 380 fps, Classic Army.
M24, Classic Army, 510 fps.

November 8, 2007

The stuff came today

Most of the stuff I ordered on sunday (I got it at a local post office two hours ago) satisfies me. But I am not glad with the AK-47 mount base...

If you look at this mount, can you guess it's to be mounted with the longest rail facing bottom? The description says that it fits the gas tube, but this is not true! The gas tube is made in a way that it can't be mounted there. The mount base fits the barrel, but this is not the thing I intended to get. I am very disapointed... :(

The rest of the stuff is OK.

0 komentarze:

Krzysztof Lis said...

Come on... Is this post really so uninteresting that noone has anything to comment? ;p