My replicas

MP5K PDW, Tokyo Marui, stock [operational].
mG36E, Classic Army, 400 fps, [operational].
Steyr AUG, Classic Army, 400 fps, [operational].
AK47S, Cyma, stock [broken stock, but operational].

Previously:
MP5 SD3, ICS.
Scoped M15 A2 Rifle, 380 fps, Classic Army.
M24, Classic Army, 510 fps.

September 23, 2005

Me, my gun, my gear

Krzysztof Lis carrying ASG equipment

This is a photograph made yesterday at our ASG playsite. Of course I am the guy standing at the photo. You can see my equipment -- rifle, helmet (metal polish helmet mk 1950 painted black), BDU jacket, ripstop, olive (was olive, faded to lighter colour, you can see the difference on the left sleeve), M-65 olive trousers and a face mask. You can also see that I carry ALICE -- a belt, suspenders, two M16 magazine pouches and a canteen.

The photo was taken in some kind of abandoned factory, right now in that place there are many plants so it looks something like a jungle inside a large building. Very nice place to play ASG games.

0 komentarze:

Krzysztof Lis said...

Come on... Is this post really so uninteresting that noone has anything to comment? ;p