My replicas

MP5K PDW, Tokyo Marui, stock [operational].
mG36E, Classic Army, 400 fps, [operational].
Steyr AUG, Classic Army, 400 fps, [operational].
AK47S, Cyma, stock [broken stock, but operational].

Previously:
MP5 SD3, ICS.
Scoped M15 A2 Rifle, 380 fps, Classic Army.
M24, Classic Army, 510 fps.

October 22, 2005

If it was saturday, we surely played airsoft


As usual, saturday is the day of our weekly airsoft games. This time we also visited Fort Chrzanów. The weather was very nice, warm 18°C (64°F), sun, light breeze (enough to cool you when it's necessary but not enough to change the BBs' trajectories).

I tested my new outfit, the parka in flectarn camouflage I bought about two weeks ago. This camouflage was developed by German army. Because Germany lies next to Poland and we have similar climates and vegetation, this camo does it's job nice in polish forests. I also have helmet covered with a cloth with the same camo and a piece of camouflaged in woodland net masking, which I use to cover my rifle.

On the right you can see how those three elements blend into surroundings. I am very satisfied with the results. We'll see how it works during summer or spring, when grass and leaves are green, not brown, yellow and red like now.

If you'd like to take a look at the photos one of us made today, I suggest going to my airsoft photo web server.

0 komentarze:

Krzysztof Lis said...

Come on... Is this post really so uninteresting that noone has anything to comment? ;p