My replicas

MP5K PDW, Tokyo Marui, stock [operational].
mG36E, Classic Army, 400 fps, [operational].
Steyr AUG, Classic Army, 400 fps, [operational].
AK47S, Cyma, stock [broken stock, but operational].

Previously:
MP5 SD3, ICS.
Scoped M15 A2 Rifle, 380 fps, Classic Army.
M24, Classic Army, 510 fps.

November 21, 2005

Some cool airsoft stuff to buy

Yesterday I went through website of best polish airsoft replicas / stuff supplier. I was looking for parts that'd allow my M15 Classic Army replica to shoot silent, e.g. silencer, helical gears, engine with ball bearings, precise barrel and "quiet" piston / cylinder heads. The set I'd like to buy costs about 300$. I paid for my gun about 220$, so I believe I won't buy that set in near future.

Unless my AdSense revenue will grow faster than I am afraid it'll do.

0 komentarze:

Krzysztof Lis said...

Come on... Is this post really so uninteresting that noone has anything to comment? ;p