My replicas

MP5K PDW, Tokyo Marui, stock [operational].
mG36E, Classic Army, 400 fps, [operational].
Steyr AUG, Classic Army, 400 fps, [operational].
AK47S, Cyma, stock [broken stock, but operational].

Previously:
MP5 SD3, ICS.
Scoped M15 A2 Rifle, 380 fps, Classic Army.
M24, Classic Army, 510 fps.

November 26, 2009

MP5K holster tested

On sunday I tested my new purchases, including the one that I value as the most important -- the MP5K shoulder harness. It is not a holster, but works as good as a standard holster.

The harness is connected to the stock end cap (I had to buy a new cap as the one I had in my PDW didn't have a buckle) and the replica hangs freely below my right arm. It is secured there, so I am not worried it will fall from the holster or anything.


The harness also has two magazine pouches. So I installed the sort lowcap to the replica and stored my long lowcap and hicap magazines in those pouches.'

I was able to wear the harness onto my ALICE belt/suspenders set. That's very cool. :)

Here's a photo of my equipment.

0 komentarze:

Krzysztof Lis said...

Come on... Is this post really so uninteresting that noone has anything to comment? ;p