My replicas

MP5K PDW, Tokyo Marui, stock [operational].
mG36E, Classic Army, 400 fps, [operational].
Steyr AUG, Classic Army, 400 fps, [operational].
AK47S, Cyma, stock [broken stock, but operational].

Previously:
MP5 SD3, ICS.
Scoped M15 A2 Rifle, 380 fps, Classic Army.
M24, Classic Army, 510 fps.

January 31, 2014

AK47S sold

Recently I sold my Cyma CM028, the AK47S replica.

I liked that gun very much. It had stock gearbox and shot around 270 fps, but I changed the body to metal.


I sold it, as I'm trying to get a gun permit, and when I succeed, I want to get a real steel AK47, but with fixed stock. I plan to practice using the airsoft replica, so I need to get a new replica, with fixed stock as well.

I will probably sell all my other replicas, as I won't be using them much. I want to focus on using the replicas of guns I will own in real steel version -- and I also plan to get a Glock 17.

0 komentarze:

Krzysztof Lis said...

Come on... Is this post really so uninteresting that noone has anything to comment? ;p