My replicas

MP5K PDW, Tokyo Marui, stock [operational].
mG36E, Classic Army, 400 fps, [operational].
Steyr AUG, Classic Army, 400 fps, [operational].
AK47S, Cyma, stock [broken stock, but operational].

Previously:
MP5 SD3, ICS.
Scoped M15 A2 Rifle, 380 fps, Classic Army.
M24, Classic Army, 510 fps.

November 6, 2006

mG36 -- the next things to do


This photo was taken at the last airsoft game I attended. You can see me in flecktarn parka and with flecktarn cloth on my head and the replica (mG36) covered with woodland camo net.

Because I have at home two flecktarn jackets (one of them is to small for me), I decided to make some kind of camouflage for my replica. I don't know exactly what will it look like.

I want to buy the hollow stock to put battery there and the upper rail from G36C -- lower and able to hold any separate scope. I will also install the 170% CA spring and better air nozzle, to "win" couple of FPS. Perhaps I will also purchase bore-up cylinder and piston set...

0 komentarze:

Krzysztof Lis said...

Come on... Is this post really so uninteresting that noone has anything to comment? ;p