My replicas

MP5K PDW, Tokyo Marui, stock [operational].
mG36E, Classic Army, 400 fps, [operational].
Steyr AUG, Classic Army, 400 fps, [operational].
AK47S, Cyma, stock [broken stock, but operational].

Previously:
MP5 SD3, ICS.
Scoped M15 A2 Rifle, 380 fps, Classic Army.
M24, Classic Army, 510 fps.

November 27, 2006

The view I hated


What is this? That's the view of what's inside MP5 SD3's gearbox. Why did I write that I hated that view? Because I had many troubles with this replica and didn't like all the repairs I had to do. The most unpleasant experience was to go to airsoft game without knowing that the replica will fire 1000, 100, 10 or none BBs at all.

After many repairs I finally saw that the main cause with the gearbox was broken selector plate... It had one crack that was almost invisible but prevented it from operating. I also had troubles with nozzle that I had to replace with custom made by one of my father's friends. It was made of metal but was not as tight as the original one.

0 komentarze:

Krzysztof Lis said...

Come on... Is this post really so uninteresting that noone has anything to comment? ;p