My replicas

MP5K PDW, Tokyo Marui, stock [operational].
mG36E, Classic Army, 400 fps, [operational].
Steyr AUG, Classic Army, 400 fps, [operational].
AK47S, Cyma, stock [broken stock, but operational].

Previously:
MP5 SD3, ICS.
Scoped M15 A2 Rifle, 380 fps, Classic Army.
M24, Classic Army, 510 fps.

November 27, 2006

The Shamo video ad

I mentioned about this ad before. But since this evening is devoted to the history of Shamo Warsaw Airsoft Team, I scroll through my photos and videos to find something worth showing.

This video (link for those of you who are unpatient) was made around february 2004. At that moment we had mostly spring and gas powered replicas, only me and Indianin had MP5s (he had A5, I had SD3).

0 komentarze:

Krzysztof Lis said...

Come on... Is this post really so uninteresting that noone has anything to comment? ;p