My replicas

MP5K PDW, Tokyo Marui, stock [operational].
mG36E, Classic Army, 400 fps, [operational].
Steyr AUG, Classic Army, 400 fps, [operational].
AK47S, Cyma, stock [broken stock, but operational].

Previously:
MP5 SD3, ICS.
Scoped M15 A2 Rifle, 380 fps, Classic Army.
M24, Classic Army, 510 fps.

November 27, 2006

Majki and his Steyr AUG


Majki's first AEG was this Steyr AUG replica by Tokyo Marui. I presume he bought it somewhere around autumn 2004 because this photo was taken on october 10th 2004. As far as I remember he sawed-off part of the barrel, silenced it (he put some foam around gearbox inside the stock) and sold the replica with income. You can see the sawed-off rifle in the post about poor copying of Charlie's Angels.

At that time I didn't understand Majki because he was buying and selling replicas on a regular basis while I stuck to one MP5 SD3. It seems now that this is a proper way of maintaining your ASG collection because you can't tell if the replica you want to buy will fill all your needs. This is the reason for which I had couple different submachine guns and rifles and even now am not sure which one I prefer...

Note that this is the same replica I own at the moment - Steyr AUG A1, but from different manufacturer. I own a Classic Army replica and this one was made by Tokyo Marui.

0 komentarze:

Krzysztof Lis said...

Come on... Is this post really so uninteresting that noone has anything to comment? ;p