My replicas

MP5K PDW, Tokyo Marui, stock [operational].
mG36E, Classic Army, 400 fps, [operational].
Steyr AUG, Classic Army, 400 fps, [operational].
AK47S, Cyma, stock [broken stock, but operational].

Previously:
MP5 SD3, ICS.
Scoped M15 A2 Rifle, 380 fps, Classic Army.
M24, Classic Army, 510 fps.

May 21, 2006

Quick photo of mG36 at phase II


This is the look of my mG36 replica at second phase of it's construction. It now has the 3000mAh 8,4V battery attached to the left part of the body, connected by a gray wire that goes to the front grip. You can also see the second high capacity magazine. Both give me the very large amount of ammo to be fired in very long bursts. ;)

If you'd like to see how the replica looked like when I got my hands on it, check the post titled G36 @ home

0 komentarze:

Krzysztof Lis said...

Come on... Is this post really so uninteresting that noone has anything to comment? ;p