My replicas

MP5K PDW, Tokyo Marui, stock [operational].
mG36E, Classic Army, 400 fps, [operational].
Steyr AUG, Classic Army, 400 fps, [operational].
AK47S, Cyma, stock [broken stock, but operational].

Previously:
MP5 SD3, ICS.
Scoped M15 A2 Rifle, 380 fps, Classic Army.
M24, Classic Army, 510 fps.

June 11, 2006

What will be my next replica?

Couple of days ago I went over the AEG 'aisle' in the SpecShop internet shop with ASG and survival stuff. I found there a G&G - GR16 R4 Carbine, very nice looking replica of something similar M15/M16/M4 series. It has foldable stock, 4 RIS rails, hicap clip, ready magazine system with metal box that looks like a hicap but holds a battery.

But then I went over other polish ASG internet shops along with WGC Shop in Hong Kong I found something much more interesting -- GR16 R5 v. 2005 (rifle?). It costs PLN 1799 (equivalence of something close to $580) at ASGShop.pl and $400 at WGC Shop. Seems like I'll try to order the replica from Hong Kong if I decide to buy it.

0 komentarze:

Krzysztof Lis said...

Come on... Is this post really so uninteresting that noone has anything to comment? ;p