My replicas

MP5K PDW, Tokyo Marui, stock [operational].
mG36E, Classic Army, 400 fps, [operational].
Steyr AUG, Classic Army, 400 fps, [operational].
AK47S, Cyma, stock [broken stock, but operational].

Previously:
MP5 SD3, ICS.
Scoped M15 A2 Rifle, 380 fps, Classic Army.
M24, Classic Army, 510 fps.

October 8, 2009

First game in 2009

That's right -- on saturday I played airsoft for the first time this year!

I prepared for this game the entire friday. I charged two stick batteries, and two large ones (the 9.6V 1,800 mAh Sanyo and the 9.6V 4,000 mAh Firefox). I wanted to take all my replicas, because I wasn't sure if any of those replicas is working. They weren't used for such a long time.


When we arrived at a place called Nadarzyn 2 (used some time ago as a base for anti-aircraft defense of Warsaw) I took from the camper only the mG36, M24 and MP5K. I wanted to use the mG36 first, and took also the M24 and MP5K in case the mG36 stopped working. I plugged the freshly charged Sanyo battery and was surprised that pulling the trigger didn't cause ANY effect at all! I removed the battery and plugged the Firefox and the replica started firing like hell!

I only played for two rounds -- one when my team had to defend a building, and the other when we had to storm it. My team won the first one and lost the second -- it's almost always easier to defend a place than to attack it.

During the first round I killed 6 enemies while got shot only once, when I ran out of ammo (I successfully hit one guy with the last burst). And I didn't move at all!

Here's a photo of where I stood at that moment.


From Airsoft from Poland photos

0 komentarze:

Krzysztof Lis said...

Come on... Is this post really so uninteresting that noone has anything to comment? ;p