My replicas

MP5K PDW, Tokyo Marui, stock [operational].
mG36E, Classic Army, 400 fps, [operational].
Steyr AUG, Classic Army, 400 fps, [operational].
AK47S, Cyma, stock [broken stock, but operational].

Previously:
MP5 SD3, ICS.
Scoped M15 A2 Rifle, 380 fps, Classic Army.
M24, Classic Army, 510 fps.

October 2, 2009

Why is autumn my favorite season for airsoft?

The autumn started like a week ago, and since it's my favorite season for playing airsoft, I believe I'll try to attend more games. :)

Why do I like playing airsoft in autumn, not in winter or in summer?

First of all, my flecktarn jacket's camouflage works best when the leaves are not light green, but olive/orange/brown/red. So I am not as easy to spot as in summer.

The second reason is the weather. Yes, autumn in central Europe means sometimes a lot of rain, but it also means very pleasant temperatures to run fully dressed in long sleaves, with a lot of equipment on the back.

I hope to start this airsoft season tomorrow, at the moment I am preparing my batteries for the game. ;)

2 komentarze:

Jon said...

Hello, I could not find a contact form. I am an Internet marketer with a similar site like yours. If you would like to put a link up of my website on your link (as I will too) this will give our websites a little more popularity with the search engines. Let me know thanks

Krzysztof Lis said...

Jon, you can contact me at krzlis[a]gmail.com. :)