My replicas

MP5K PDW, Tokyo Marui, stock [operational].
mG36E, Classic Army, 400 fps, [operational].
Steyr AUG, Classic Army, 400 fps, [operational].
AK47S, Cyma, stock [broken stock, but operational].

Previously:
MP5 SD3, ICS.
Scoped M15 A2 Rifle, 380 fps, Classic Army.
M24, Classic Army, 510 fps.

May 8, 2006

Shamo Warsaw Airsoft Team advertisement at Google Video

This is the movie we made with my friends from my airsoft team (Shamo Warsaw ASG Team) almost two years ago. We had lots of fun during the shoot, unfortunatelly the source material that was later cut to this form was lost so the fun can't be replayed.

I just received the photos from our two latest airsoft games, but since they're only in 480x360 resolution, I will not post them.

0 komentarze:

Krzysztof Lis said...

Come on... Is this post really so uninteresting that noone has anything to comment? ;p