My replicas

MP5K PDW, Tokyo Marui, stock [operational].
mG36E, Classic Army, 400 fps, [operational].
Steyr AUG, Classic Army, 400 fps, [operational].
AK47S, Cyma, stock [broken stock, but operational].

Previously:
MP5 SD3, ICS.
Scoped M15 A2 Rifle, 380 fps, Classic Army.
M24, Classic Army, 510 fps.

December 17, 2005

the MP5K PDW at home :D

Today I went to work on 9.AM. At noon I called guys from Machinegun.pl (the internet airsoft shop I mentioned here), they gave me the directions to the place where we could meet. I went there, paid them, got the replica and went back to work.

Now my new, prescious, submachinegun lies next to me, on my desk. I like the replica very much, it looks awesome, though it has plastic, not metal body. I thought it's smaller and I can fit it easily under my jacket, but was wrong. It fits there, but the jacket looks weird then.

I must say that Tokyo Marui did a very fine job making this MP5K PDW. Tomorrow I'll test it in our 'christmas' asg game (actually it'll be in just 9:30 hours from now). And on sunday we are going to shoot at my favorite place -- one of old buildings of Ursus tractor factory. :)

0 komentarze:

Krzysztof Lis said...

Come on... Is this post really so uninteresting that noone has anything to comment? ;p