My replicas

MP5K PDW, Tokyo Marui, stock [operational].
mG36E, Classic Army, 400 fps, [operational].
Steyr AUG, Classic Army, 400 fps, [operational].
AK47S, Cyma, stock [broken stock, but operational].

Previously:
MP5 SD3, ICS.
Scoped M15 A2 Rifle, 380 fps, Classic Army.
M24, Classic Army, 510 fps.

December 15, 2005

The proud, but not happy, owner of 3 AEG replicas...

Today I went to a bank to cash my cheque from AdSense. I took also money from my bank accounts. I went home and ordered the desired MP5K PDW replica by Tokyo Marui. I phoned the guys from the internet shop, I'll meet them tomorrow and get the gun.

Yesterday started an auction on which I want to sell my M15A2 Classic Army replica. I want to sell it and buy G36 (CA) instead. Or some sniper rifle, I didn't decide yet. I paid for the entire set (replica, mount, second magazine, scope) a bit less than 300$, I want to sell it for about 400$. That's the starting price I set. If noone will want to buy it, I will then put it on an auction starting from 370$, 350$ and so on... So it will probably take time to sell this gun.

And half an hour ago a friend of mine called me on instant messenger to announce me that his colleague will not buy my old MP5 SD3 (ICS) replika. The guy has my gun, has paid me 30$ (I wanted 250$ total) and now says that he doesn't want the gun. But he's so generous not to want the 30$ back.

So on saturday I will probably have three replicas. On saturday I'll meet with that friend, he'll give me back my MP5 SD3. He said that he'll think about buying that gun from me, I guess he feels a bit guilty because of all this. I hope that he'll decide to buy it. ;)

So I might say that I'm now an owner of three aisoft electric replicas. Proud, because I never thought that I'll be able to have more than one AEG and one gas pistol. Not happy, because I'd prefer to have money instead of the second MP5. And want to change that M15 for a G36.

1 komentarze:

Anonymous said...

That sucks! exspecially seeing that you thought you had one sold. Well... good luck on selling them and getting the gun you really want.