My replicas

MP5K PDW, Tokyo Marui, stock [operational].
mG36E, Classic Army, 400 fps, [operational].
Steyr AUG, Classic Army, 400 fps, [operational].
AK47S, Cyma, stock [broken stock, but operational].

Previously:
MP5 SD3, ICS.
Scoped M15 A2 Rifle, 380 fps, Classic Army.
M24, Classic Army, 510 fps.

December 17, 2005

MP5K PDW tested today

The test went well. The replica shoots at similar distance as other guns, so I'm not disappointed. It fits nicely under my ALICE belt and left suspender. I fired about 200-400 BBs, the battery didn't make any troubles. The folding stock looks and works very nice, but when it's folded it's a bit difficult to handle the front grip. Especially in warm winter gloves... :)

The gun is short enough to hold it like a pistol, with one hand. It's to heavy to do it all the time, but I don't think I'll have to do this more frequent than once every quarter. ;)

0 komentarze:

Krzysztof Lis said...

Come on... Is this post really so uninteresting that noone has anything to comment? ;p