My replicas

MP5K PDW, Tokyo Marui, stock [operational].
mG36E, Classic Army, 400 fps, [operational].
Steyr AUG, Classic Army, 400 fps, [operational].
AK47S, Cyma, stock [broken stock, but operational].

Previously:
MP5 SD3, ICS.
Scoped M15 A2 Rifle, 380 fps, Classic Army.
M24, Classic Army, 510 fps.

November 4, 2007

At last I played airsoft today

If you read this airsoft blog for some time, you probably know, that I was grumbling for last few days. I wanted to play airsoft games badly, but didn't have any games around to attend.

The worst was last evening. I didn't know if there was going to be any game with my friends from SHAMO today. I also found out that there was very large airsoft game in Nadarzyn. Over 300 people fought along with a good scenario. Players had to enlist to the game some time earlier, so I couldn't play with them. I felt very sad, to cheer up a bit I went to one of the cheapest online airsoft retailers. It's the cheapest one, because they're closing their store and are selling their stuff for lower price they paid to get it.

I will purchase:
- red dot sight,
- two RIS mount bases for this sight, one for AK-47 (to be mounted on gas tube) and the other for MP5K,
- proped mount rings for the sight,
- 6.04 mm precise barrel for AK-47,
- F330 power spring (theoretically can give 330 fps, I'll keep it for later use, if I plan to tune any of my replicas),
- laser dot sight,
- mid caps for AK-47 and MP5.

Nothing very sophisticated, total cost $245.

The todays game took place. I am not very pleased since at the beginning it was only 5 of us, with 3 AEGs, one pump-action shotgun and one pump-pistol. After one hour two other guys came (seemed like they were father and son, the latter aged 16-18) and we had a bit more fun.

Better this than nothing, so I stopped complaining and tried to get as much fun as possible. Here are some photos.

That's me, having fun. :)



That's Squarek.



That's Squarek. He had an opportunity to shoot my back, but instead came from behind and scored "silent kill". :)



That's Squarek, looking for enemy. At that moment he was using his pump-pistol. The other guy had M14 AEG with red dot sight.



He fires...



He scores!



Squarek and his victim.



In todays game appeared: me, Ania, Squarek, two MP5Ks (mine and Squareks, he sold his on internet auction but plans to post it tomorrow), AK-47 and some other stuff. :)

I got my AUG back. This leaves only one of my replicas in my parents' apartment - the mG36. AUG is broken, so I sent an email to my favorite airsoft reseller (not the one I bought the stuff from, they're more expensive and didn't have all the stuff I need) to ask if they can (are willing to) fix it. :)

0 komentarze:

Krzysztof Lis said...

Come on... Is this post really so uninteresting that noone has anything to comment? ;p