My replicas

MP5K PDW, Tokyo Marui, stock [operational].
mG36E, Classic Army, 400 fps, [operational].
Steyr AUG, Classic Army, 400 fps, [operational].
AK47S, Cyma, stock [broken stock, but operational].

Previously:
MP5 SD3, ICS.
Scoped M15 A2 Rifle, 380 fps, Classic Army.
M24, Classic Army, 510 fps.

November 29, 2007

The broken AUG

At home I have my Classic Army Steyr AUG A1. For some time it's broken. I borrowed it to a friend of mine couple months ago, and he broke it. He fixed it by himself and then I borrowed it to another guy (I own 4 AEGs, so it's difficult for me to refuse if someone asks me for such favor), soon at the first game the gun stopped shooting. So it became obvious that I need to send it to some professional to get it fixed.

Three weeks ago I asked my favorite ASG shop if they can fix my replica. I got an answer that their main service guy had to be operated not so long ago and they can't take more replicas for repairs. They informed me that I can send it after november 25th. But yesterday, when I asked if this offer is still open, I got an answer that they have to postpone my case to next year, because of the same reason. What other options do I have? None... They told me that I can get 10% discount on parts to be used during the repairs. When they're going to repair it, I'm going to ask them to fit the precise barrel I got from them (510 mm precise barrel for M14 replica, it won't fit there, so I am going to ask them to replace it with a proper one) and power spring. I want to have a couple fps more, but want to use 8,4 V batteries. So slightly stronger spring and the precise barrel will be enough. I remind you that the replica already has bore-up, helical gear set and spring guide with bearing.

I have to wait till next year and then I'll send them the replica. I simply have no choice, I want to get it operational again...

0 komentarze:

Krzysztof Lis said...

Come on... Is this post really so uninteresting that noone has anything to comment? ;p