My replicas

MP5K PDW, Tokyo Marui, stock [operational].
mG36E, Classic Army, 400 fps, [operational].
Steyr AUG, Classic Army, 400 fps, [operational].
AK47S, Cyma, stock [broken stock, but operational].

Previously:
MP5 SD3, ICS.
Scoped M15 A2 Rifle, 380 fps, Classic Army.
M24, Classic Army, 510 fps.

November 1, 2007

Long time, no game

The last time I attended airsoft game was may this year. I moved from Warsaw to Żyrardów, a town 40 km (25 miles) away. Most of my friends that I play airsoft with live in Warsaw. For some time I had no car to drive (my Volkswagen T3 isn't in working condition, I broke it's engine shortly after moving to Żyrardów), and was too lazy to go to Warsaw by train. So I only attended one game, that took place on weekday, after work. I took my MP5K with me to work, so didn't get tired after the game.

Tommorow I am going to a local airsoft game in Żyrardów. I am looking forward to this game, because I lack airsoft action. ;) I plan to take there my MP5K and AK47, because those are the only replicas I moved here. I borrowed the AUG to a friend of mine and the mG36 is still in Warsaw.

I had to discharge four 600mAh batteries. Two sticks and two smalls. The only proper tools to discharge them I found here were two computer fans. Using old computer power supply and small sockets I made a wiring that allows two batteries to be connected parallel to the replica / charger / discharger. If all my sticks get discharged I'll use this wiring to coonect those two smalls to the AK47. ;) The photo below shows the wiring and the discharger I made yesterday.



Edited @ 21:30 - There's no game tomorrow, those locals aren't eager enough.

0 komentarze:

Krzysztof Lis said...

Come on... Is this post really so uninteresting that noone has anything to comment? ;p