My replicas

MP5K PDW, Tokyo Marui, stock [operational].
mG36E, Classic Army, 400 fps, [operational].
Steyr AUG, Classic Army, 400 fps, [operational].
AK47S, Cyma, stock [broken stock, but operational].

Previously:
MP5 SD3, ICS.
Scoped M15 A2 Rifle, 380 fps, Classic Army.
M24, Classic Army, 510 fps.

May 5, 2006

The cheap alternative to M249 machine gun

Few days ago I saw the MG36 Project. This would be for me a cheap alternative to M249 machine gun, especially I already own a G36 with bipod. The only purchase that would need to be done is the large battery and drum magazine. Since I can't get the drum for less than $170, I will only buy second hicap (for $35). And a 3000mAh 8.4V NiMH battery. I will have to stick it to the stock with ductape or something like that. This won't look nice but will feed my apetite for very long bursts. :D

0 komentarze:

Krzysztof Lis said...

Come on... Is this post really so uninteresting that noone has anything to comment? ;p