My replicas

MP5K PDW, Tokyo Marui, stock [operational].
mG36E, Classic Army, 400 fps, [operational].
Steyr AUG, Classic Army, 400 fps, [operational].
AK47S, Cyma, stock [broken stock, but operational].

Previously:
MP5 SD3, ICS.
Scoped M15 A2 Rifle, 380 fps, Classic Army.
M24, Classic Army, 510 fps.

May 8, 2006

Parts to my mG36 are now being shipped

On saturday I ordered in Machinegun.pl ASG shop parts for converting my G36 into mG36. First of all I need to explain why mG36. About MG36 I wrote couple of days ago (cheap alternative to M249 machine gun). And mG36 is a...cheap alternative to MG36.

The bipod I already got, since it was attached to my gun when I bought it. I just needed a large magazine (drum magazine would be best) and a large battery to power the gun. Since I couldn't afford the drum (to be honest I shouldn't buy any airsoft stuff until I buy the VW T3 :( ), I chose to buy second hicap magazine. This would give me almost 1 000 BBs in magazines. And since the magazines will hold not 2 500 BBs but less than 1 000, the M in MG36 is not capital. ;)

So I ordered one hicap, one large battery, two battery connectors (I need to prepare a wire so I can attach the battery to the stock and power the gun from there) and a nozzle with seal. I want to install the CA 170% power spring to my G36 so there will be a chance to install the nozzle and get another 5 or so fps. :)

0 komentarze:

Krzysztof Lis said...

Come on... Is this post really so uninteresting that noone has anything to comment? ;p