My replicas

MP5K PDW, Tokyo Marui, stock [operational].
mG36E, Classic Army, 400 fps, [operational].
Steyr AUG, Classic Army, 400 fps, [operational].
AK47S, Cyma, stock [broken stock, but operational].

Previously:
MP5 SD3, ICS.
Scoped M15 A2 Rifle, 380 fps, Classic Army.
M24, Classic Army, 510 fps.

May 24, 2006

The weight of mG36 at phase II

I was wondering, what is the weight of my mG36 at the second phase of it's construction. I went through my favorite ASG reseller (Machinegun.pl) and checked the weights of all the parts that are in my "set".

+ The replica -- 3 100 grams,
+ second hicap magazine -- 200 g,
+ grip with bipod -- 480 g,
- grip without the bipod, but including the outer barrel -- -370 g,
+ outer barrel -- 200 g,
+ the battery -- 450 g.

That gives total weight of 4 060 g = 8,95 lbs. And another almost 200 g in BBs. :)

The calculations were rather complicated, I had to subtract the weight of the original front grip. Since Machinegun only sells the grip with outer barrel, I had to add later the weight of the barrel. It would be much easier if I knew the weight of the bipod, but I couldn't find that info.

0 komentarze:

Krzysztof Lis said...

Come on... Is this post really so uninteresting that noone has anything to comment? ;p