My replicas

MP5K PDW, Tokyo Marui, stock [operational].
mG36E, Classic Army, 400 fps, [operational].
Steyr AUG, Classic Army, 400 fps, [operational].
AK47S, Cyma, stock [broken stock, but operational].

Previously:
MP5 SD3, ICS.
Scoped M15 A2 Rifle, 380 fps, Classic Army.
M24, Classic Army, 510 fps.

May 4, 2006

My next airsoft replica

At the last airsoft game I had another great idea of what should be my next purchase. I don't need to change the gun I use because I am quite satisfied with G36 and MP5K PDW, but the events that took place last time have shown that I need more firepower and bigger rate of fire. :)

I decided that I will buy an M249 "Minimi" MkII replica. Isn't it beautiful? It weights more than 7 kilograms (15 lbs), including box magazine for 2400 BBs and a large battery (9,6V 3000mAh).

What happened two days ago that had that strong influence on the choice of my dreamweapon? In two cases I needed to fire many BBs at more than two targets at the same time... The very large battery and magazine full of BBs will allow me to fire not only when I have a chance to hit someone. :)

But for now I have to fulfill my machine gun dreams with G36 equipped with only 600mAh battery but 470BBs clip. Gotta buy a larger battery.

0 komentarze:

Krzysztof Lis said...

Come on... Is this post really so uninteresting that noone has anything to comment? ;p