My replicas

MP5K PDW, Tokyo Marui, stock [operational].
mG36E, Classic Army, 400 fps, [operational].
Steyr AUG, Classic Army, 400 fps, [operational].
AK47S, Cyma, stock [broken stock, but operational].

Previously:
MP5 SD3, ICS.
Scoped M15 A2 Rifle, 380 fps, Classic Army.
M24, Classic Army, 510 fps.

December 4, 2006

mG36 phase 2.66

Phase 2 2/3 done. I attached the battery stock today. My father borrowed for me the proper hex key, 1.5 mm wide. On the following photo you can see the stock in it's fully-retracted position.


Here you can see the hex key, the hex screw and the pin with the notch that didn't allow me to remove it without unscrewing the screw.


I also put the wires inside the replica's body, above the gearbox. It was not easy since there's no much free space. Two photos below show the wires under the magazine socket and as seen near the hinge between body and stock.

0 komentarze:

Krzysztof Lis said...

Come on... Is this post really so uninteresting that noone has anything to comment? ;p