My replicas

MP5K PDW, Tokyo Marui, stock [operational].
mG36E, Classic Army, 400 fps, [operational].
Steyr AUG, Classic Army, 400 fps, [operational].
AK47S, Cyma, stock [broken stock, but operational].

Previously:
MP5 SD3, ICS.
Scoped M15 A2 Rifle, 380 fps, Classic Army.
M24, Classic Army, 510 fps.

December 1, 2006

MP5K tuning to 350 fps?

Today I saw in one of the local ASG shops the replica of MP5K PDW tuned to 350 fps. It has installed: 170% CA equivalence (I say equivalence not equivalent spring, because I heard that this shop instead of installing the stronger power spring just adds muff to compress the original spring), metal bushings, metal gears and metal spring guide. I am surprised that this shop doesn't replace the piston and cylinder heads with stronger ones... They give 12 month warranty so this meand they expect the original heads to be strong enough. That's good news for any replica tuner.

I'll try to upgrade my MP5K PDW with the parts I got from CA's AUG - stock power spring (130%?), metal gears and ball bearings I bought for AUG but didn't install because they didn't fit the replica. For sure this will not give me 350 fps but but I hope for something near 310-320 fps.

0 komentarze:

Krzysztof Lis said...

Come on... Is this post really so uninteresting that noone has anything to comment? ;p