My replicas

MP5K PDW, Tokyo Marui, stock [operational].
mG36E, Classic Army, 400 fps, [operational].
Steyr AUG, Classic Army, 400 fps, [operational].
AK47S, Cyma, stock [broken stock, but operational].

Previously:
MP5 SD3, ICS.
Scoped M15 A2 Rifle, 380 fps, Classic Army.
M24, Classic Army, 510 fps.

December 2, 2006

mG36 phase 2.33 test 1

Today I tested my mG36 phase 2 1/3. I wanted to do it yesterday but it was dark and I couldn't see how the replica works.

The first test was unsuccesful, because the replica didn't fire. As I saw, the BBs weren't pushed to the hopup. I removed the magazine seat and found out that one of the gearbox wires was in the way of BBs. I moved it a little and the replica started working fine.

I noticed a small increase of the BB's speed. That satisfies me.

I forgot to mention yesterday
that the inner barrel is too long so I can't attach the flame hider.

0 komentarze:

Krzysztof Lis said...

Come on... Is this post really so uninteresting that noone has anything to comment? ;p